Whether you are a buyer or a seller, you need a REALTOR who will represent you throughout your transaction. You need someone that you can depend on, someone that you can trust, someone that can coordinate all aspects of the purchasing or selling transaction. Also, as REALTORS, we have complete access to all of the properties published in the Multiple Listing Service. In fact, YOU can search the entire local property listings from our "Properties" link.
If you are a seller and we are hired by you to market your property, we will do everything possible to have your home sold in the shortest possible time, and with the best possible terms to you. We will discuss in detail what needs to be done to make your property as desirable as possible in the marketplace.
Buyers also need a qualified agent because of the sheer complexity of today's real estate transaction. If you are a buyer and we are hired by you to find you a property, you can feel confident that you will be shown only those homes that have the amenities you want and that match the requirements you specify.
A partial list of our services include the following:
- Residential Sales & Listings of Homes, Condos, Lots, and Multi-family units
- Residential Leasing & Listing of Homes, Condos, Apartments, and Multi-family units
- Property Management of Homes, Condos, and Multi-family units
- Real Estate Consultation
- Teaching and Instruction
- Coordination for Home Staging/Decorating
- Regular updates for clients
- Provide regular newsletters and/or informative mail to customers and clients
- Create flyers or fact sheets for every listing
- Provide Vendor referrals to customers or clients
- Offer Selling tips for sellers
- Offer Buying tips for buyers
- Offer tips for Landlords
- Offer tips for Homeowners
- Offer tips for real estate agents