Robert Milton Underwood, Jr.
Real Estate Broker, REALTORâ
11502 Juniper Ridge Drive, Austin, Texas 78759-3845
Phone: (512) 336-1155, fax: (512) 331-9997
e-mail: RobertUnderwood@austin.rr.com; Web site: http://www.RobertUnderwood.com
Summary of Skills
||-- Excellent communication skills
|-- Motivated by achievement
||-- Thorough follow-up
|-- Enjoy working with all types of people
||-- Enjoy public speaking
|-- Professional in manner and appearance
||-- Many years of formal education
- MASTER OF ARTS in Humanities from California State University, (2011). Graduated with a 3.887 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- MASTER OF SCIENCE in Computer Systems from City University, (2002). Graduated with Presidential Honors, and a 4.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION from Southwest Texas State University (1994). Graduated with Academic Distinction, and a 3.69 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- BACHELOR OF ARTS in Philosophy from the College of Liberal Arts at The University of Texas at Austin (1983).
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in Radio-Television-Film from the College of Communications at The University of Texas at Austin (1981).
- Real Estate Broker with Underwood Investments, Austin, TX, 11/86 to present.
- Currently teach "Careers in Real Estate," a University of Texas Informal Class.
- Real Estate Salesperson with Morgan Properties, Austin, TX, 4/85 to 11/86.
- Tax Examiner at the Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX, 6/84 to 4/85.
- Data Transcriber at the Internal Revenue Service, Austin, TX, 1/84 to 4/84.
SPECIAL AWARDS / ACCOMPLISHMENTS / INTERESTS
- Certified Internet Webmaster Associate certification (2001).
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation from the National Association of Realtors (1992).
- Graduate, REALTORS Institute (GRI) designation from Texas Association of Realtors (1991).
- Black Belt in the art of Soryu Karate (1990).
- Eagle Scout award from the Boy Scouts of America (1973).
- Spanish language conversational ability.
- Completed New York City marathon (November 1986), Austin marathon (February 2001).
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- Real Estate Broker's license, State of Texas
- Austin Board of Realtors®
- Austin Central Texas Realty Information Service [the "multiple listing service"]
- Texas Association of Realtors®
- Realtors® National Marketing Institute
- American Association of Individual Investors (AAII)
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity